AIMEZO 3 Tier Adjustable Legs Dual Motor Electric Sit to Stand Desk Frame 71“ W Electric Height Adjustable Desk Base
Before listing the specifications of the product – I’d like to give a brief review of this product. For months I’d been looking at an electronically adjustable desk. With all the talk of how healthy ‘standing’ desks are, I thought its time to stretch my legs and give it a try.
I took a butcher block desk top, and had this desk built within 30 minutes. Once assembled (if you can screw in a screw – you’re halfway there), I was very impressed how easily it raised the desktop. The desktop I have weights 111 lbs, and I have a 43″ monitor and laptops on my desk – and it raised up to a comfortable height – WITH EASE. The motor wasn’t straining – and it was smooth as can be. Very impressed!
After reading reviews of another product from another vendor, I was also concerned about stability when the desk is at standing height. I can confirm that this is pretty steady when raised up. If you push on it, you can get it to shake – but if you push on most high desks the same thing happens. It isn’t a work bench, its a desk – so for this I think its excellent, especially at this price.
- Solid Steel Sleek and Sturdy Construction: Double Steel Tubing Construction for Maximum Structural Integrity. Crossbar and Adjustable Feet Pads offer Extra Stability.
- 3-Stage Lifting Columns for More Height Range & Load Capacity and 1.57” per second lifting speed
- Dual Motor System for Powerful, Smooth, Stable and Quiet Height Adjustment. 4 Programmable Height Settings to Get The Perfect Height More Frequently to Match Your Task and Mood
- Desk Frame with Width from 42.3″ to 70.9″, Frame Height Adjustable from 25.2″ to 50.8″ ;Fit top size from 47.2″ inches to 78.7″ inches in width and 23.6″ to 31.5″ in depth, a thickness of 3/4″ and greate. Weight limit: up to 270 lbs
- 5 Year Warranty ; Construction Meets ANSI/BIFMA/UL/EN527/FCC Standards for Safety ;Notice: Please Reset the Motor After Installation or Keypad No Reaction